Happy Father's Day!

I love my Daddy! He never meets a stranger, always has a good joke or three! He is dependable, trustworthy, forgiving and his word is always “his word”. I know if I need him for absolutely anything I can count on him, especially if it is advice on cars! He does not involve himself with idle gossip or slander and can be trusted with great confidence. He is always available with an open heart for anything that comes his way. He handles himself with dignity, grace and humor in all that God has allowed in his life.... good, bad and the ugly, he is always the same. His loyalty and honesty are never to be doubted. If all men on earth had his character we would all be in a better place! Love you Daddy! Happy Father’s Day to the best Dad a girl could have!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Beloved Layla