It’s happening! God is on the move again! After a season of country living in Texas we are going back to Colorado. We are excited to say the least. This time we will be bringing four horses with us. It will be a blast to ride them in the foothills of beautiful Colorado.I will be so happy to be back in civilization! No more Texas sized grasshoppers waiting for me to take a walk in order to dive bomb me! My car will stay clean (well till it snows). I love Texas because it is in my blood but I love Colorado because it’s just so lovable! It’s a mixture of the old west, urban living, mountains, foothills and plains. The weather is just incredible with four distinct seasons, and most of the living is outdoors. It has more sunshiny days than California. Yes,the people are friendly, not southern hospitality friendly but very welcoming, and allot of fun. It actually feels like we are going home. Jeremiah 29:11, I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper and not to harm… says the Lord.

Comments

Unknown said…
That's awesome that y'all are able to move back to beautiful Colorado. I hope the Lord leads us back that way someday. We're happy for y'all.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving the sweet comment today!

Southern Hugs & Sugar♥

Linsey

Popular posts from this blog

Our Beloved Layla