AMAZING!


Our son, Garrett, recently caught "Horse Fever". I get it ever now and then and sometimes it is hard to shake! When we lived in Texas and our boys were fairly young, we had a few horses off and on. We have not had any in a long time. This all came about when he started working at a horse boarding stable as of a few weeks ago. It has been the perfect fit for him and fell in his lap. He has talked about working somewhere like this all summer. I am proud to say he recognizes the hand of God in his life and gave Christ the credit for his new fortune. For the last two weeks he has talked about a horse as if we had already given in to his pleading. Early yesterday morning I ask my husband, who was leaving the state for business, what I was to tell him when he ask again today. ”In about seventeen months he is going to need a truck not a horse, tell him to pray about it”, was his answer. I relayed the message to our son. After his school work was completed he went to work. He called that very afternoon to tell me that he was GIVEN a horse,by a lady he had never met! I was skeptical at first. Oh ye of little faith I am sometime. However, I don't want his heart broken, so as his Mom I stood reserved a bit. This morning, I went with him to see this gift. She has his personality! She is a bit head strong. I watched him ride her, then I tried her out. My son is in love to say the least. This afternoon he met the lady that gave him the horse. She was so thankful to have found a great companion to take her. We found out her name and about how old she is. She needs allot of work, but she is his. So it has been confirmed in spite of my own doubt. My son has a horse and he knows how she truly became his very own.
John 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.

Comments

Tabitha said…
He is always faithful. I needed my eyes rinsed out today (thank you for the tears!).
Love you Kelly!

Popular posts from this blog

Working Myself Out of a Job